Delivering The British Army a comprehensive campaign view for the first time
Managing the Army’s greatest campaigns
British Army recruitment has come a long way since ‘Your Country Needs You.’ With an online database offering thousands of applicants a real-time response, managing each one from initial enquiry to sign up, Occam took it further.
- Develop a single, accessible database capable of handling the recruitment needs of the British Army
- Collate data from disparate sources and make it available locally, nationally and internationally to the recruitment team
- Cut response times to real-time for some data sources and twice monthly for others
Occam created a browser-based database application known as RGOD (Recruiting Group Online Database), accessible from any location. It enabled Army staff to view each applicant’s contact history, as well as their interests, additional information and a personalised list of interactions. This gave them a means of handling real-time requests from ArmyJobs.mod.uk, while co-ordinating this information with a fulfilment house and managing updates to existing data.
- Recruiters provided with a comprehensive campaign view for the first time
- Online system rolled out immediately to over 1,000 users
- Every application systematically logged and easily accessed
- Response times slashed
- Campaigns effectively analysed, measured and modified where needed
Since 1999, Occam has managed our recruiting database. Occam allows us to maximise our effectiveness and add value and depth to our data so we can get the most out of it.
Major Robert Ross
Officer & Internet Marketing,
The British Army
Download Case Study
Occam helps its clients design, build and manage data driven marketing/customer engagement solutions to better understand, grow and engage with their customers (traditional, online and socially connected) for profitable business growth.
Find out more about Occam here: http://www.occam-dm.com